1.2.12

the edge of my bed

Do you ever find yourself trying to go to sleep and you toss and turn, fidget, wiggle and sigh? I do. Quite frequently. You get to the point where you try to think about nothing at all in an effort to lull yourself off to sleep. It never works. I fail at it every time and today for the 2nd time I find myself unable to sleep. The first was at 4am this morning, I woke up after only 3 hours of sleep ready for the day to begin...Please! Not even the early bird is trying to catch the worm that early. I tried to get myself back to sleep by daydreaming about my future, after a half an hour of mindless wander I realized sleep wasn't coming. I hopped out of bed grabbed my trusty laptop and joined the rest of the sleepless world on the internet. Again tonight I find myself unable to sleep...whats a girl to do?! I don't have a man in my bed to keep me occupied, I finished my latest book this afternoon...this leaves the internet! I decided that if I can find things to do on the internet to keep me busy and at least a little amused then I had better share them with you!

Of course I spend at least a minute checking my facebook, gotta see if my "friends" had anything to say!

 Then I move on to two of my favorite giggle sites. They always illicit at least one laugh and tons of smiles from me.
Textsfromlastnight.com
dearblankpleaseblank.com

After I finish reading the newest posts or I spend some time reading random ones I then switch to checking my blog which leads me here. Depending on my mood I will check my stats, read some posts or even write something new that I can post on here.

If I am still bored I have several directions that I can go, if I have new pictures that havent been edited I go straight to Picnik.com where I can spend hours on end playing with photos. If Im not in a photogenic mood I move to Netflix.com or cwtv.com both of which allow me to watch as much tv as I could possibly want, which isnt too much. Im not much of a television watcher. But I do really enjoy movies.

Here is a list of random sites that keep me busy in times of extreme boredom!

Youtube.com
Thoughtcatalog.com (LOVE THIS SITE!)
peopleofwalmart.com
pinterest.com
Mysteryseeker.com
Pandora.com (always playing in the background)
Theonion.com
stumbleupon.com
urbandictionary.com
googlefight.com

Well hopefully I can go to sleep now! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment