21.10.11

one lane freeway

I love Halloween. It may just be one of my favorite holidays of life. This year I am dressing up as little red riding hood (skanky version) Im super excited. Now I hope I can find some fun parties to go to while wearing my new outfit! So far I have gotten to go to a corn maze with some friends for halloween. Im thinking more fun like this will follow in the near future!!!

On a lets get you caught up note, I got a fantastic job at a college. I LOVE IT!!! Im kind of an assistant teacher. Big step up from being unemployed thank goodness.

Also I had my 21st birthday! went and partied the night away. I got a tattoo on my foot as a present to myself as well as getting my nose re pierced. It was sooo much fun!!! There I am with my first legal drink!!! A Malibu Hurricane!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love life-people like you make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete