2.1.11

roses dont have thorns, thorns have roses

My New Years resolution this year is not one that I am particularly excited for, I imagine that it is a really good thing to go for but I am not too happy. It is something i have never tried before but it is a health thing. My doctor informed me that because I have lupus and they don't know what the cause is that I should prepare for everything. One of the beliefs is that lupus is made worse by the toxins put in your body from certain foods such as meats. So....

Resolution numero uno: become a vegetarian
I'm supposed to be a strict vegan but I just don't think I could do it. 

My other resolutions will be ones that I actually want to do

Resolution dos: exercise, exercise, exercise, at least 3 times a week minimum

Resolution tres: JBK, just be kind. No one deserves to be made fun of or dissed in any way. 

Resolution that is my favorite: .SMILE. every day as much as possible, be happy with life, don't be a negative nancy. I could be making someone's day better with a smile! 

Well, these are my resolutions and I'm super excited and stoked to get started, well for all but the first one! 
Happy new year lovies

4 comments:

  1. Jaime! One of my new roommates is a vegetarian, so if you want any good meal or snack ideas, just let me know and I will be happy to ask her for you! :) I love you tons and tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovie, I would love to get some meal and snack ideas, I feel so limited right now lol :) I love you tons and tons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to get my guys to eat veggies tonight..they opted to have their omelets with cheese and meat. and none of that is vegan is it? Veggieburgers at the Adventist booth at the fair are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete