18.11.11

challenge numero dos (challenge number two, dumbass)

So this photo challenge that I am starting out today is the second photo challenge that I have tried to do...I failed the first because I am a slacker but this time I am bound and determined to actually finish. Unlike a 15 year old boy I will take my time and come to a satisfactory finish there will be nothing premature about this. This photo challenge is entitled the photo inspiration challenge: gratitude. I found it on pinterest, a fantastic photo site that I spend copious amounts of time on.

So here it begins with: 
DAY 1
This is all about my favorite food and I really hate to admit it but I'm a simple girl at heart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sandwiches. It doesn't matter what kind it is as long as it has no tomatoes I love it. Turkey, Chicken, PB&J, Grilled Cheese, Pulled Pork, BBQ Beef, Vegetarian, Seafood mix, Roast Beef, Ham, Steak, Philly, Salami, Bologna, Egg, Sausage, Club, French Dip, BLT hold the T, Fish, Tuna, Nutella, Peanut and Honey, Pastrami, Gyro and every other kind you can think of. I love them all and I am thankful to who ever invented them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment