19.4.12

tattoos

So I have started collecting tattoos. I have 4 now. I started in October and I dont plan on quitting soon. I dont want to be covered in them but I do want them in a select few places. Here they are so far in order of creation!!!

Alis Volat Propriis, Latin for "She flies with her own wings" by Josh Avery

A seahorse, it reminds me of home, By Josh Avery

again an ocean themed tat on my ribs on the right side, it reminds me of home by David 

this is about a third of the way done, it will go all the way up my back and will be colored pink when its done. by Josh Avery

These tats are all thanks to the awesome job of Josh and David at Loyalty Tattoo 293 S. State St. Clearfield Utah 1(801)773-1643!
Click this link to see Josh Avery's tattoos!  http://joshaverytattoos.com/

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd like one sometime--it is just there are so many things we need more! (cat food, people food, cat food....)

    ReplyDelete