3.12.11

i will be single forever

Camel Drool Kisses
by Jamie!

Your sweet and your kind,
your attentive and and most definitely hot
but, being with you,
 I realized there's something your not.
When man was first made
you were given a tool
now you think with no brain 
and you act like a fool
up the shirt, down the pants
its all rub and all grab
Im sorry Mr. Playboy
but your lovings kinda drab
I got bored and I got slobbered
rolling my eyes at your "skills"
you pump up the ante
that shudder? its not chills.
im disgusted by your lips
they turn me off, my face getting eaten
like being kissed by a camel
your drool cant sweeten
the grossed out look that has crossed
my unguarded face.
oh shit. can I run? 
Where the fuck is my mace?
Im done with this date
whats my excuse?
gotta run, thanks for dinner
Im tired gotta cruise!
Now Im home safe in my bed
my face freshly washed
happy to be home
new budding romance firmly squashed!
No more dates, I need less fun
give me a romance book any day
its way better than real life
theres no camel kiss drool and its not too risque.
I sink into the covers 
turning page after page
a sigh, and loving warmth
true love is taking center stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment