25.2.12

what hurts the most

What hurts the most is knowing that something happened to you and being to afraid to do anything about it. To have to live with it and to know that even if you tried to make it right that it still wouldn't be. We all make choices in life that have consequences. Time to buck up and live with them. Like my mother always said, "Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it." So here goes nothing. I am not an all night motel, not open to service to whoever can pay the most money. The only ones allowed to enter my bed without invitation are my little girls and the only reason they crawl in my bed is because of a nightmare. Im growing up and Im going to deal with this. Maybe not in the way that I should which would be to make a report, but emotionally, yes im growing up. Im going to put it behind me and forget. Im going to go on with my life and Im going to start making choices that are not as unhealthy. Time to tip the scales, I cant live life like I did or something even worse is going to happen. I couldn't live with that. So here is me forgetting. Putting it down in words without putting it down in words. Here is the last time Im going to talk about it. Here is me moving on.


No comments:

Post a Comment