19.12.11

pickles, a purple gorilla & an orange headless cat

I suppose its time for a random post about my life rather than all of these blog posts as a part of the photo challenge and such shenanigans. So to get you caught up and just in case you don't want to read all of this I am a taboo champion, I got a new job and I have a puppy. Two of those are important things and one is just a fantasy. A lame and pathetic fantasy but come on, if your reading this then you obviously know me well enough to know that, that is my description. Lame, pathetic and really, really cool. Did I mention pretty? I'm kinda-ish sure I'm pretty too. Hmm people tell me to be confident so lets go with gorgeous not just pretty. I am gorgeous, see a definitive statement. I can be confident. But I digress. 

My new job that I started is a riot. So entertaining, full of fun and exciting things. Okay, that was a lie. I get to sit in a classroom for the next 7 weeks learning about how to take a phone call. Instead of paying attention I just sketch in my notebook. I have close to 10 pages of amazing doodles and sketches that look like an 8 year old drew them. I am skilled, its true. Good news though, I received a nickname at work "Professor." Don't ask me where that came from because I don't know...At least the people I work with are fun! I learned today that mixing Jager and pickle juice is supposed to be some delicious drink. Sounds disgusting to me but I guess I will have to try it before I judge. 


My other big news was that I got a new puppy. She is a mini Dachshund, red in color and about 13 weeks old right now. She has razor sharp teeth, kind of like needles and she has a fondness for biting my nose. Its sweet really in a painful and rude sort of way. She has latched onto my nose ring several times hitting a nerve and sending me into a little bit of a faint a couple of times in the early morning hours. Its endearing in a sarcastic way. But really I love her! She is so cute and probably one of the best cuddlers I have ever met. Her other incredibly annoying biting habit is when she latches on to my shoelaces or pant legs and goes to town. She has untied and mangled many a pair of my pants and shoes. Her name is Daisy May. I named her Daisy, Megan added the May. It has caught on and now her full name is Daisy May. She joins the ranks of our other two Dachshunds, Doxi and Dora( full name Adorabelle,) cliche and probably nauseating as those names are we always stick with D names. Anyway, Daisy is still young and learning not to eat everything so we got her a couple of toys, her favorites so far: a purple gorilla and an orange headless cat. When she isn't eating shoes, books, barbies, my feet, my pants, my socks, my nintendo controllers, cords, walls, doors, pencils, belts, carpet, or pillows then she is chewing on her toys.  



I take her everywhere with me but work! she rides on my shoulders in the car! 

 I suppose thats all you need to know to be caught up on me, well except for the taboo skills and champion title I have acquired, but thats a story for another time...




No comments:

Post a Comment