5.12.11

letter to santa

Dear Santa,
Good tidings and wishes to you sweet old jolly fat man! May your rolls jiggle in red velvet swathed happiness! Thank you for the amazing gifts last year and of course for the return of the candy cane, only the best candy invented EVER! I hope your cottage in the pole has withstood global warming and that you stay warm and dry next to your elf fed fireplace. Hmm that sounds like your burning elves, keep the little buggers safe and only burn sweet smelling wood. They need to work in the factory and it would be a waste to just throw them in the fire. Toy making must have been tough in this economy but I think that with some budget cuts you must have been able to create all of the gifts that children asked for this year. Last year I wrote to sweet Mrs. Claus and asked her for a gift, I also talked to you in person wondering about the same gift. You both assured me that when the time was right my gift would come. IM DONE WAITING!!! The time is right! I believe in you Santa! Please don't make me regret putting my faith in you! Please oh please bring me my perfect man! I have been dating dozens of men and none of them have been perfect for me! Please don't make me wait any longer!!! If you bring me the perfect man I swear I will leave out carrots for the reindeer and tons of cookies/Milk for you. Think of it as a little reward for making someone's dreams come true. Thank you sooo much for being awesome. Enjoy the season and your flight, if you need an extra scarf due to weather problems don't hesitate to wake me when you get here with my man, I know it can get chilly out there.

Love, Jamie Rae

P.S. Rudolph! I heard Mrs. Claus put you on a diet, if you make sure I get a man I will sneak you some cookies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment