26.3.11

kitty witty poo bear honey bunches of oats, yep thats my kitties name! ima skeeze.

So another persona that I had to adopt for my speech was that of a Cat lady, thank fully my dear roommate Karina could help me prepare my look and Robert let me use his home and amazing cat for the pictures!!!



So i'm pretty sure that being a cat lady is probably my call in life, other than that I think that my other persona that was created for the speech would probably work. If I was born a man i am convinced that I would be the biggest skeeze there is on the planet. For those of you that don't know, the word skeeze means disgusting, creepy, gross, slutty and offensive. It is a word that was formed mixing the words skank and sleeze. Urbandictionary.com defines skeeze as being  Someone who excessively flirts with others, or generally treats others, in a suggestive or greasy manner.
The third and final persona that I had to create was that of the super creepy skeeze of all greasy nasties. Thank you Karina again for doing my makeup and making me into a grotesque creature. Thanks also go to Emily for dressing me and flattening my boobs and to Kelsi for providing my man bling.




Altogether with the grandma pictures I have in another post you can see the three different characters I had to become for my speech as a part of the forensics team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment