31.3.11

oh hello glad to see you came back

The sun is out and spring is in the air!
I am super excited that finally the weather is turning and I think that it will stop snowing once a week (knock on wood.) There is still snow on the mountains but it is melting fast. In comes the good weather and going for picnics. I even got to spend the day in between classes sitting in the grass in the school pavilion reading a book and soaking in the rays. I am even starting to get a healthy tint on my skin and I LOVE IT!!! Hello spring I missed you so much and I'm am so glad you are back!!! I plan to have a picnic this weekend to usher in the good tidings of another amazing year! Spring puts me in such wonderful mood. Right now I am sitting in my apartment with all the windows and doors open. I can hear some people laughing and playing catch with a football outside. This is the time of the year that makes me smile just to be alive!!! Happy Spring Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment