9.4.11

grad pictures by tia taylor

I got my pictures taken for my up and coming graduation and I had my good friend Tia Taylor take the photos. I have featured her before on the site but I just wanted to say again how amazing and awesome she is at photography. She can take anything and find the inner beauty. For her a doorway isn't just a doorway its an idea that needs to be expressed or an emotion that needs to be seen. I respect her and all of her talents as a photographer because she has taken a hobby and truly turned it into an art.












ok so this one was just for fun, it was a creepy haunted esque house so I did the ghost at the door. 


This was a crazy fun photo shoot and we took a ton of silly shots and thank goodness that Tia can stand me when I get in model mode because Im sure that I am annoying as heck! I just move and move and move busting out the most ridiculous poses and then laughing constantly. But Tia is amazing and just tells me exactly what needs to happen. She is one of the best and kindest photographers I have ever met! 

No comments:

Post a Comment