20.1.11

30 day photo challenge. day 1.

Today I am starting the 30 day photo challenge. I will be posting up a different photo every day as pertains to the parameters of the challenge. I think it sounds fun so have fun looking through them!

::::::::::::::::DAY ONE::::::::::::::::::::::::
...a picture of yourself along with 15 facts...




1. I am saucy (its a fact now that it's in writing)
2. I am blind in my left eye
3. I love, love, LOVE to read. books are my guilty pleasure, especially owning them.
4. I used to dream about being Alice and traveling around Wonderland, i still strive to find the rabbit hole.
5. Im scared of being on stage but live to perform
6. I am so afraid of heights that I cry when near them
7. I still climbed the Eiffel tower and looked over the edge. i cried the whole time.
8. I want to teach public speaking when I grow up
9. I have a twin, thats a boy, and nope we are not identical, thats impossible
10. my favorite number is 18
11. I crunch ice after every meal if it is available ( I know its annoying but its a bad habit)
12. traveling is one of my favorite things to do ( I have been to over 10 countries)
13. I painted my nails every day for an entire year on a dare
14. I have been in love
15. I still listen to the backstreet boys and I sing along at the top of my lungs the entire time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment