7.12.10

tie it with a ribbon, it won't come undone

"Those who walk in faith will feel their lives encompassed with the light and blessings of heaven. They will understand and know things that others cannot."
Joseph B. Wirthlin - Ensign, Nov. 2002, 84

I think it is all coming together. My life I mean. Before I felt like so many pieces were falling out and that it was just tumbling down. Now I just feel at peace. My heart is warm and calm. This morning I woke up thinking to myself that this was just a normal day. Buckets of tears later (seriously I think there was enough to end all of the worlds droughts) my day went from normal to extraordinary. Being melancholy has become something I am rather used to lately but I think that was because I was so unsure. I'm not unsure anymore, I know what I'm doing. I can feel it in my heart that I am on the right track. My beliefs and my spirit are in harmony. I am striving to do all I can for myself, my family, my friends and for everyone. I have never put this much effort into life before. When I lived in Oregon I just skidded along, piggy backing on the achievements of others. But now I'm creating a life for myself. I have taken the first steps toward getting all of my dreams and I think it's finally happening for me. I love it! I just can't thank everyone enough that have helped me to get where I am today. And I know they will be here for me during the next steps too. I'm positively thrilled to really start living my life.
~Jamie~


"The companionship of Christlike friends deeply touches and changes our lives. We should well remember that the Lord often sends 'blessings from above, thru words and deeds of those who love'...Love is the very essence of the gospel of Christ. In this church, prayers for help are often answered by the Lord through the simple, daily service of caring brothers and sisters. In the goodness of genuine friends, I have seen the reflected mercy of the Lord Himself. I have always been humbled by the knowledge that the Savior regards us as His friends when we choose to follow Him and Keep His commandments."
Joseph B. Wirthlin - General Conference. Oct. 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment