30.11.10

feminine wiles via tia taylor

Women are beautiful. In every shape and every size. Whether she is wearing makeup or purely natural she is gorgeous. But not only on the outside. Every woman has a personality that is just as beautiful as her looks. I am friends with some women that are beautiful in their own shades and i love every single one of them with all of my heart. When I look out at the women in my school I see so many that are unsure of themselves, not able to see that beauty, that they hold inside. There are so many different facets of our society that lead women to believe that they are unworthy when in all truth they are and always will be perfect. Worthy of anything they set their minds to.

My friend Tia Taylor, 


an aspiring photographer is working right now on a project for her photography class that centers around women. She has created some very beautiful pictures that highlight the beauty and femininity that woman have. Her idea in photographing women has been a huge inspiration to me and I think that she is truly gifted. 




Hadley 

Shari Ellen, Hadley and Camille

Me

me

Shari Ellen

Shari Ellen, Hadley and Camille

Camille

Tia Taylor has a talent that is so very special. She is a wonderful artist with an eye for beauty. She has the ability to capture the most treasured of moments with her camera. I think that she will have a very promising career in photography. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie I love all of the pictures. Tia is an amazing photographor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put Tia's work on here! She has done such a beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this gal is AMAZING. And her work is stellar!

    ReplyDelete