18.11.10

A little history goes a long way

I have this lovely friend that decided to let me in on a little known fact that has rocked my world.
                                                        Literally changed my existence.

In the original version of The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen Ariel is given a choice; to kill her beloved prince or to turn into sea foam forever. Legend has it that Mermaids do not have souls, so when they die they become the sea foam that tickles our shores daily. Yet another facet of existence that I had no idea about.

If there are any other legends or fun facts that you know about sea foam please do not hesitate to tell me. Also if its just a fun fact or something you think i should know then let me know that too. I'm always open to fresh information.

No comments:

Post a Comment